One day my bump on my ship worked fine and the next it didn’t! quite literally the next day. I did nothing different and even Annabeth took a look at at and between us we tried all sorts to get it to work again with no such luck. Tried re starting maya, re-appling the shader and bump map, checking the render settings and even preferences. It’s so frustrating! feels like my ship was bad news from the start! So the red grooves dont look like grooves, they look like stripes. But I couldn’t waist anymore time trying to fix it, I had already wasted the best part of the day so had to move on and animate it.

Advertisements