Over the past four days I have been getting continually frustrated with the ‘send to Maya’ option in Mudbox. It would take so long to actually work, if it worked at all. That is until I stopped to think what could be the problem. When sending to Maya it mush need files to send the information to so I started up Maya first and set the project and within a few seconds to a minute of selecting the send to Maya in Mudbox it opened. To think I have waited hours waiting and trying to get it to transfer it seems so simple and obvious. I think we take technology and speed for grated now that when things don’t happen within that instant and they way we want it, we are to quick to blame the technology and not consider it could be our own human error. Don’t I feel a numpty.